Porridge Steamboat @ Pudu

Went out with cousins for dinner just now. Hong gor and Pey gor together with Wawa came over to pick me up around 430, and we headed to Pyramid. I lepak there, having nothing to do. Actually it was kinda bored to shop when you have no aim or target, or shall I say when I was deeply sleepy and lazy to shop. LOL



While Pey gor was busy looking around in Al-Ikhsan, me and Hong gor were busy choosing snacks in Shojikiya. We bought quite alot, and Pey gor was complaining us "why are you all eating all this fattening stuff again" (he so care about his tummy la!!). Haha okay la I didn't ask you to eat always ma. One time two times, won't fat de la!!





look at this!!! they are all mine, from Hong gor.... =)


After the shopping, we went to Pudu for our dinner - PORRIDGE STEAMBOAT!!!!! This was my very first time having porridge based steamboat. Yummy!!! ^^







After the steamboat, we walk to the opposite street for second round, having fried roasted pork (I dunno the name = =). Omg it was so tasty!! The pork the curry and the chicken feet!! Yumm yumm. Seems like food hunters are everywhere in the Lee's family. =)

When we finally done our meal, it was already 9++ getting close to 10. On the way back to the steamboat restaurant to get our car, we meet a familiar person. I thought I recognise wrongly, but then Wawa was smiling at me as well after looking at him. The process was pretty funny, and the He I mentioned was actually a celebrity, the one on AOD that always say "tei jor la!!!!". Haha he is cute la~

It was really a pretty enjoy and tiring day, but I have really no idea why am I still awake here. Maybe to test how good my stamina can stand?? LOL okay I guess I shall off to bed now. Feel like gonna attack by flu. Nitez my dear~ =)

PS: thanks to the boss of the day - Hong gor and Alex. o(n,n)O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的