LOVE is just complicated

AND IN THE END
THE LOVE YOU TAKE
IS EQUAL TO THE LOVE YOU MAKE
THE BEATLES


The atmosphere of these few days was so bad. I wonder whether the rain brought it, but then shouldn't the rain be able to wash away all these sadness?? Looking back, all soughts of bad news. Breaking of few pairs of love birds that I knew, leaving of someone important that wouldn't ever come back anymore, ...... It was like the world suddenly turns out to a mess, TOTALLY MESS!!!

Okay, forget about the bad thing. I tends to ignore them whenever it doesn't favour me. So now time for some funny stuff. I just done my very first paper for my progress test today, and the questions were cool!!! I suddenly realised that my lecturer was so in line with the trend!! The questions somehow make me smile when I look at them. Gosh she is putting all those celebrities in the questions!! I'd got a question with Vanessa and Efron, one with Miley, one with Jackson, and even another one on Twilight!! Alright I know this doesn't help me with answering the question, but then they just makes me smile and relax for my very first test of ACCA. COOL MISS ROZI!!! =)

Oh ya, I was recently so addicted to a game called MY PUPPY on facebook where I actually get to adopt puppies!! I know they are all of virtual, and they can't even move or shake their tails at me, but then I still love them much. I currently get myself a Labrodor Retriever just to commemorate myself about PeaNut, and I gonna get myself another Yorkshire Terrier from the adoption centre (oh teacup yorkie!!!). Gosh PUPPIES LOVE don't you?? Haha...

Before I goes off, let's say hello to my favourite Chinese band, MayDay. =)

BORN FROM LOVE
BORN TO LOVE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的