There hasn't be much reasons left to blame
and I do really miss the time
when the memories are solely belongs to us
no others

I don't know what had been happening recently. Everyone seems to be so emo. Many things changed didn't it? I don't even know what reaction should I give. Couples that I love to see them around are no longer there. Why is that so? And why I get to know nothing? I feel bad for knowing everything at the last, not when I once claimed them to be the most important piece in my heart. I tend to ignore a lot of things now, and perhaps it will be good for me. Grow up BaBY!! There is no much time left for me to look behind.

I miss the hug that I had long time ago......
傻婆娴,找天出去好不好?我好想念冷血家族……

Comments

  1. hehek...start miss my hugging jo leh...lolz..many thgs wanna tell u and i noe u are having acca now,must be damm tough and stress...jz be relax when facing your notes ya..being strong minded "gin chi" and don gv urself too much stress ar...during test must eat ar....miss baby ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg now ny i notice u leave a msg to me here... suipo... make me so gam dong la...haha
    yea GIN CHI!!! i'll remember that... our golden words for all cold bloods.. u also must take care o!! show them u can really do the job well de!! jiayou... miss ya too my twins...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的