Ok what now, I'm struggling in my hostel, with the smell of foods that keep blowing in from my open window, and the smell are so irritating me. It makes my hair and clothes smelly!! T,T Why?? 'Cause there is a party helding out there, at the badminton court, just by my window!! Sweat right. = =

I wish to make a complain, for that much of noise and disturbance that came on, but then I got no choice apart from standing that, 'cause the party was held by the management. It was the BBQ night for all hostelites!! Okay I don't see any point in doing that. You just pay the money, and went there to share the foods with lots of people that you don't even know who they are.

But somehow there is a little benefit, they played songs, from the player of course. I can't imagine what kind of disaster would it be if those songs are sang by the hostelites. LOL oh ya back to the point, the songs are actually nice. I just got a Crush from Archuleta and now they are playing Weslife. Okay I'm hoping on for more nice songs, and, please the emcee, can you just let the songs play and don't talk. =(

Well seems like my peaceful night gone, at least until the party end. Hmmm feel like running away from this room now. Aikz...........

PS: Happy birthday Suet Yee and Kenneth. Miss u.. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的