I can almost see it
The dream I am dreaming


Finally my finals ended. I'm no longer a CAT student, gonna proceeds to ACCA next sem (hopefully yes!! lol) Woah so nice weih!! I can see the paradise dy, haha!!



Had my very first try today, went movie alone. I got no idea why am I doing this, just feel like all of a sudden I want to do so, or may be because I want to challenge him, haha. Hey Karming I watch Hannah Montana The Movie dy leh, sorry ah!! So how was ur Terminator huhh?? And did Eugene went and kick u up this morning?? wakaka..

Well let's sum up a lil good news for these few days, or may be, during my finals duration.

Meet up with Cold Bloods last Thursday to celebrate Raghu's birthday, and it was just a perfect day (even though the ending spoiled it). I met with few of the gangs that I didn't met since the day we graduated from NS. Treasure it my dear, u all are always the most important piece in my heart. =)

Dragging out with Jie and Kelvin the day before my audit paper. Headed to PJ again just for the Hokkien Mee, oops should be Hokkien Mihun, hehx. XD I really like the food there leh!! Yummy~~

And the most wonderful day would be today. Guess what?? Symone purposely went to the hall just to give me a tight tight hug and wish me luck for my last paper!! Thanks dear!! Love u soooo much weih!! hehe

After the paper I dragged to Pyramid, alone. Having my first time of watching movie alone. Well instead of rating the movie as great, I would rather say it is kinda meaningful. It shows how the materials changes our view to life, and most importantly, whether we still remember who we are when we grew up. Hmm I guess I should really think over it, 'cause I knew I've been changing a lot, and perhaps forgetting what I should be and what I used to be. sigh~

The last surprise for the day was kinda exciting. I meet LEW YI at Pyramid!!!! Woah I miss u so much leh handsome!! And I can't even recognized him!! Luckily he say hello to me, lol. Missing our secondary school lifes a lot. Those funny jokes inside library, those activities we organised for PBC, and those times I went to watch u all playing basketball. Hell weih all those times passed so fast!! I want them back!! lol

Well I guess that's all. Holidays beginning now. Going One-U with Vinnie Sasa and Peileng tomorrow, and my Malacca trip will be on Thursday. Should get to bed now, yea I should, 'cause I have to wake up by 8 to have breakfast with dear, hope I could get up on time!! lol

I missed it
and hence I'm missing it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的