wk says: how come u so hardworking recently??always see u stoning in library dy..

i will be a certified accountant soon..yes i am..after my final..lolx

i finally finished all my class for this sem yesterday...what awaiting for me in less than one week time will be my final..and i can finally feel the final getting closer...

i flashed back my sem 2..i wonder why it gone through so fast..i felt like i just get to know a new gang of ppl..we went for k-ing, bbq, badminton...v drag out..v bull shit..and now it is all coming to an end..where will we b for the next sem??who will be my classmates??who are the lecturers??are they nice or fierce??i woooonder....

i hate the feelings when things is about to end..perhaps i was just too sensitive..i just feel like even if it started all over again it still not going to be the same anymore..i uses alot of time to remind myself that those ppl that i familiar to last sem is not with me anymore..and it is really a difficult time for me..

one last joke to end the sem 2...from VANOD...my so called classmate..(i wonder how many times we stayed in the same class..he has been always missing for class..but yet his result is good!!)

"sir i have to leave now...my grandma gets pregnant!!"


preparing myself to say goodbye to my sem 2..and guys..i love ya!!thanx for being my classmates for my CAT..and i want to be with u all again next sem...hear it??so now..it is the time to work hard for the aim..STUDY MAN!!haaa

a little apendix for AARON as i promised him..
well thanx for the post in ur blog...and now u finally get it...
ur name here in my post!!!haaaaa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的