坏得很幸福

i love the moment they tease me saying me getting fatter and fatter
but yet they brought me around for food hunting session
i love the moment they said i had been dragging out too much
but yet they came all the way to pick me up for movie
i love the moment she said I've been acting too lazy for not tying up my hair on my own
but yet she took over the comb and comb them smoothly in her hand
i love the moment they said i grown from bad to worst
but yet they love me more than anyone others did
and i knew there is only one word behind all these
and it was
LOVE

you took my hand
I understand
~love ' sell out~


well i had my last outing before my final..the last one i guess..with sis n kelvin..hee

we went for the movie..the one i wish to watch for long..SELL OUT!!yea i like the movie..hee most appropriately i like the songs..looking forward to get the original sound track..they are really nice.. (:



money...why do you like rich people???


we enjoyed ourselves throughout the day obviously..they were enjoying themselves teasing me..and i was enjoying the evening without any notes..arghh i like the moment..and it became even perfect with the ac companion of some soft musics..

yeah i like the musics!!!! (:


we headed to ichiban ramen for our dinner under my strong request..heee i was thinking to pay a try at the ramen there after testing ajisen..and well the results make me support ajisen more..hee but nevermind..lets enjoy the meal for the time being....

the chicken as the side dish


unagi as the second side dish


side dish still..the egg


side dish again..the dumpling


and finally here comes ramen the main course


i enjoyed the day..yes i really did..thanks a lot to them..hee and we went for dim sum this morning..opps should said afternoon..lolx and after the 'brunch' we went to cheras for some snacks..EGG TART!!!argh i really can't held myself over it..gosh i felt like im putting on my weight again..sigh

TONG KEE!!
well cheras kia should be able to get to the place easily
it is somewhere near UCSI
hmm the boss should pay me for advertising his shop here..blek


and some more not to forget..i get my whole set of TWILIGHT SAGA finally..financed by my sis..o(n,n)v

BANZAI!!
long life jie!!haaaa


and so i enjoyed the weekend
how about you??
good day~~

被最爱的人宠坏
是最幸福的一种坏 (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的