sing K

hey ppl..how is ur weekend??i had a really wonderful day today...sing K at times square..well honestly i dont really like TS..too crowded for me..but im there still..cz i miss my gang.. (:

neway at times square..my first time there..feel kinda lost to d place..so unfamiliar..sobz luckily xlim is with me..as expected..ahsee not coming..n jayson ffk me as well..sobz sobz..bad jayson.. ):

had alot of snaps today still..getting addicted to snapping pics..hope i can have my own camera very soon..grrrr

we are the cold bloods... (:


shall we b like this??


or perhaps like this better!! XD

meet jEn..she is cute dint she?? (:

and surely not forgetting my twins!! (:


jEn is cute..undeniable cute!!haha sorry lur jEn n u c!!i dint put d pic here!!u still have chance!!hahax

went to lowyat after that..xlim wanna buy mouse wor..pity his previous mouse spoilt by him..lolx n the new mouse..i pity u for having xlim as ur owner..wakaka u better pray that xlim will treat u nice.. XP

and..oh yeah..v went for tongsui also..hmm should say tongsui shop..n v order~~~~~three cups of ICE LEMON TEA!!!haha really kacau la this ppl...lolx

hmm lets introduce my gang here properly...

first of all...my one and only one twins...
kEy!!!
she had $1 with her!!so RICH!!wakaka

and..coming up next..my 'grandson'..d cutest one!!!!
xiao lim!!!
he is cute right!!so baby face!!!grrrr

finally not to forget...
jEn!!!
hmm jEn u not rich enough..40 cents ny..lolx

actually still got other pics de...much mor funny..laugh till i stomachache when i snap them down...but dont worry jEn..im not going to put it here...fong serm ler..haha n oh yea dont forget my baskin robbins yea!!im waiting for it..really cant wait for our next outing dy..wakakaka

finally around 830..im on my way back to sunway..really a tiring day..on d way back we saw this car in front of us..hmm i wonder where it come from?? >,<

car ah car...tell me where is ur hometown lur.. (:

and yea..i snap some pics again..cz traffic jam outside..n im so bored inside..hoho
so dark..but i like it (:
hmm..so concentrate.. (:
shall thanx xlim for caming all d way to pick me up today
and sending me back also
xlim u are d best!! ^^

hmm it is late now..signing off soon..gonna pack my bag for tml..oh yea..im leaving..going HOME..home sweet home..(: so ppl..enjoy ur holiday yea..gonna miss u for one week..see u all again on monday!!
God bless us all when we do believe in Him (:



ps: sorry lur cbl i dont have a single snap on u..u bad lur dont let me take ur pic..so shy..lollxxx
ps: xlim n kEy..want d funny pics??im not uploading..come find me ba!!i send to u..XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的